Sunday 21 June 2009

WAG Training- One step closer.


I am delighted to announce that my WAG Training has advanced. Oh yes. Now I'm not just a random weirdo in velour pants, I'm on the road. The road to Wagdom. hell yes.

I have officially been in the presence of a genuine footballer on an occasion that wasn't a football match.

I have shared a swimming pool and steam room with a real life footballer. Marvin Emnes of Middlesbrough FC. My mum is a member of the leisure club at the parkmore hotel and as luck would have so apparently is Marvin. So I trotted off on wednesday for a relaxing swim and who should be next to me in the pool but Marvin. My mum said "alright" to him as we passed and apparently he acknowleged her. We also sat in the steam room with him and looked at him in quiet (and subtle obviously) awe and appreciation. We then watched him leave and he is one stylish and swaggering dutch boy I assure you. In case anyone was wondering THIS (left) is Marvin Emnes.

So Spazibo Marv. I truly mean that.

Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment