Monday 29 June 2009

Nicola's TV Reviews

Until recently, TV has been dominated by Big Brother (boo! how many more series can they possibly make??) but finally, Ugly Betty has filled the void left by Desperate Housewives. The 1st episode was amazing, the same great, sparkling writing, crazy colours and awful-but-cool costumes by Patricia Field. I was dubious at first about Daniel being kicked out of Mode but they've actually managed to make it work really well, and I can't wait to see what happens with DJ and with Wilhemina's evil plotting!
Gossip Girl is getting better every week too - I loved Serena at first but now I think Blair's my favourite, she's a lot more easy to relate to as the series goes on, and I want the entire cast's wardrobe!
I wonder when I should get excited about X Factor, I know its starting in August and the fashion wars between Dannii and Cheryl have already begun, but it's just not quite as good as Britain's Got Talent! On the plus side, there is plenty of ridiculous drama over nothing on X Factor, Cheryl Cole's awesome hair, and the girls' gorgeous dresses to admire

No comments:

Post a Comment