Sunday 21 June 2009

Random thoughts - cool?

I caught the end of Big Brother (unfortunately) the other day and something one of the 'housemates' said made me think. He was blithering on about how cool he thinks he is and it set me off. You can't just declare yourself cool, that isn't how it works. Plus if you are truly cool you neither know nor care how cool you are. Anyway, my point is it got me thinking about things that I think are cool. Now by this I mean not just things i like but things that really make me sit back and say "wow." Things that impress me for entirely random reasons. Things that are extraordinarily awesome. Now there are far too many to list but here is a short selection of things that I think are cool:
cowboy boots
the word 'stonking'
Pat Rice
Jorge's 'Lorenzo Land' flag
lollipops
Valentino. All the time
sonnets
accents
xbox 360
cowbells
tambourines
Perry Farrell
hands
John Frusciante's guitar skills
the teachings of Professeur Arsene Wenger
the word 'elbogen' (german for elbow)
berets
vocal layering
accordions
Dani Guiza
Gunnersaurus (the arsenal mascot)
noodles
turnstiles
Bacary Sagna
tennis volleys that involve jumping
clay courts

and last but not least the word 'Spazibo'
Ruth

1 comment: