Friday 10 July 2009

University Results

Well the marks are back - the result of another year of blood, sweat, tears and general stress. And I am sad to say that for the last exam I got ......56!! 56 for the hell of modernism, they should give you a 2:1 just for turning up to the lectures/seminars, we went a lot more than most people! Other than that though, mostly good news, a mid-range 2:1 overall I think, will have to pull my finger out next year though and do some work.
In other news... I'm loving Gossip Girl at the minute although I think next week is the last episode of the series :(. I want to BE Blair Waldorf, and I cried at Wednesday's episode, how embarassing, but I was having an emotional day in my defence. Also there was the last episode of Katie and Peter - forever! - and I'm just gutted! Can't wait to watch her with Piers Morgan on Saturday, sure she'll be her normal reserved, secretive self. I know everyone's Team Andre at the minute, but everybody deals with breakups in different ways - I've seen plenty of friends act the way Katie has when they've split up with someone. And it's not like she abandoned her kids in a hotel or something, they were with Pete. I love Peter too though - I just want them to work things out! You know so much about them through the media and their shows it's almost as if you know them personally!
Anyway, Ugly Betty is really heating up, just when it seemed as if they'd gone full circle - Daniel back at Mode, Wilhemina back to plotting, they threw in a couple more twists! Glad to see they're more on the ball than the Desperate Housewives writers, I'm hoping that that was the last series of DH to be honest, I think they've totally lost it!
Think that's all for TV at the moment... I'm desperate to watch that Four Weddings program, especially because I love Come Dine with Me and as I'll probably be becoming a Bridezilla myself soon, but I can't get Living TV on my Freeview :(. Never mind!
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment