Monday 14 December 2009

I love NY

Well the excitement didn't stop there for me. Just a few short days after my Arsenal adventure I set off on my holiday to New York. First we stayed overnight in the Manchester Airport Hilton which was amazing, very swanky. Then it was a seven hour transatlantic flight which was an interesting experience, you get a pillow and blanket and a screen with movies and TV shows to watch. I watched GI Joe which was fun, Friends, the Big Bang Theory, The Assassination of Jesse James which was less fun and the Moto GP race from Brno. Then the city itself. I honestly do not have enolugh superlatives to describe how truly wonderful and breathtaking New York city really is. Walking around the city makes you feel like you are constantly in a film and everywhere you look there's something amazing to see. We visited the statue of Liberty which is as iconic as you imagine it to be, the Rockefeller Centre which has incredible views of the city, Times Square which is mind-blowing, the Empire State which is really pretty inside, I went ice skating in Bryant park, played the Big piano in FAO Schwarz, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, went to see the Lion King on Broadway, met Santa in Macy's and shopped in Bloomingdales, SoHo and Abercrombie and Fitch which is THE most wonderful shop I've ever been in. So it was a totally fabulous trip and I feel very very blessed that I can say I have seen and done all those things.
Spazibo and love to you all
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment