Thursday 15 October 2009

Life and Literature.

Well, today was a (hahaha) well-earned day off. I fully intended to do some work (i use that term very loosely) on my dissertation but got slightly distracted. I did managed to get a copy of Salem's Lot from the library which I will be using in another essay later on. I finally finished re reading Brave New World which I thoroughly enjoyed doing, its a great book and Huxley's phrasing is at times absolutely exquisite. I'm going to start rereading I am Legend next which is good because I love this book and again it will be handy for an essay. I need to get hold of a copy of a clockwork orange and have a scan through. Also I have a feeling that i need to be handing something in soon so I need to check on that. I think after tea I will get on with writing out quotes for my dissertation and crack on with my reading for that too. So quite busy times ahead. I also need to go to the library and find another article to review tomorrow *sigh.* Oh well onwards and upwards. I'm hoping at the weekend to start my review and get it out of the way and hopefully do some writing as I'm feeling creative but frustrated.
greetings and Spazibo
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment