Friday 25 September 2009

Student Daze

Well, time has caught up with us at last, the summer is over and we're back at university. Scheduling is playing cruel jokes on us as usual with two nine o clock starts wreaking havoc on our nocturnal student systems. I write this post from the library separated from my partner in blogging crime as I should be in a lecture right now. However life is once again out to get me as my bus broke down on the way to Newcastle meaning that I missed the first lecture of the module. Great start to the term, I know. Alll in all though it hasn't been too bad as our modules are considerably more fun this year with the focus on vampires and sci-fi being a particular highlight. I guess I could be doing dissertation prep right now but my heart just isn't in it today, I already want to go back to sleep and start all over again. But onto more important things.......

Ruth.

1 comment:

  1. Tisk tisk.

    Missing a lecture so early into the year. I'm disappointed in you :P

    ReplyDelete