Sunday 9 August 2009

Buskers

I have been neglecting the blog shockingly lately, because the people of Newcastle have needed my jewellery selling skills, so here's a quick update on the Geordie world.
There's some new talent on the busking scene, including a very cool (and often topless) man who sings She's Electric by Oasis and a song by the Kooks that I can't remember the name of. There's also a man in AndyDave's spot (boo!) but he isn't bad, and a woman who apparently was once on Pop Idol, but this might not be true my sources aren't always reliable. They have all really upped their game though, with massive PA systems so the whole of Northumberland Street can hear them. AndyDave seems to have disappeared altogether - perhaps he's a student and gone home for the summer, or maybe he has a day job to save up for hats.
I am also loving the guy dressed up as a milkshake, it really brightens up my day to see him strolling around. I just hope he doesn't fall over because he'd never be able to stand up, I don't even think he has eyeholes!
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment